Give Me Strength

Scripture For The Day 

 September 13, 2023

Give Me Strength! 

Give me Strength! From one end of the Bible to the other, we can read how our Heavenly Father is Willing and More Than Able to give us strength through those trying times that this sinful world and the enemy throw against us. The Israelites would often sing a song Praising God for giving them the strength to do what needed to be done. “The LORD is my strength and song, And He is become my salvation: He IS my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; My father’s God, and I WILL exalt Him.” – Exodus 15:2

When we Praise Him, our Faith is made even stronger. It’s a lifeline to The One Who is in control of everything. Nehemiah 8:10 tells us that the joy of the LORD is our strength. When we have a heart full of love and excitement for the things of God, we are strengthened. When we wake up focused on Him and desire to do His Will, we are strengthened. When we are struggling in the midst of health, finances, relationships, whatever issues and we turn our focus to Praising Him, we are STRENGTHENED. The JOY of The LORD is our Strength. We can do ALL things through Christ Who gives us strength- Phil. 4:13 Let our Praises for God be heard all around the world. Let our Praises be the first thing we shout out before we even think of a prayer request. Let our words be few and our Praises be many. *Bless The LORD, O my soul, Worship His Holy Name, Sing like never before, O my soul, I’ll worship Your Holy Name! The sun comes up it’s a new day dawning, it’s time to sing Your song again, Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me, LET ME BE SINGING WHEN THE EVENING COMES.* 

*And on that day when my strength is failing...still my soul will sing your Praise unending, 10,000 years and forever more!!!*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hide It Under a Bushel? NO!

He Restores My Soul

Aijeleth Shahar